Tuesday, June 7, 2011

school is old school

Victory curls, in anticipation of my victory over Spring Term papers!
I have just finished a paper, a presentation, and a hard final today. Waiting for my next meeting with intern ppl, I made a beeline for the air conditioned library.

The Road Block was amazing, the Blacktop Barons gave it there all. The cars are simply impressive, very well done, looking like they just pulled out of a driveway from the 50s with Susie Homemaker waving her scarf from the passenger's side. It made me want to learn more about cars so I'm not subject to such androcentrism!

After tomorrow, I will unofficially be on my last term of college. The next day that will cause a bit of anxiety will be next week, as me and my honey turn one! I'm in the dark as to how we are going to celebrate, but I can say that I have tried suggestions, such as going to see the Flat Cats or go to the Brauerhouse, going to Chicago, etc. He has to work late, but we are hoping he can switch with someone else. *fingers crossed*

Until later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment