Friday, June 17, 2011

50/50s: Day Two- Pre-Ann Date Night!

Last night my honey and I went out to eat, then stayed in for a movie. Because it's pre-anniversary night, I thought I would app it up a bit in this cotton, form-fitting dress with the stretch denim middle. I had to wear a silk slip underneath because my lines were showing, it was so tight! This is as close to a wiggle dress I own, and could probably easily qualify for one. Because it was a casual outting I paired the outfit with flats. My hair was crazily curled. Fun and comfortable! The criss-cross in the front and the peep hole in the back are adorable.
I don't remember where I got these pieces...but I'm sure they were a bargain! The flats are from Target.
Beauty tip: I have just discovered the loveliness of exfoliating! I use Suave's apricot body scrub ($1) and the rough side of my puff ($2) in the shower. If you take some time a buff out your legs, arms, and booty, then lotion them up after your shower, the results are spectacular! Super smooth skin...I can not stop rubbing my legs together! Marvelous!

No comments:

Post a Comment